9 x served & 5 x viewed
T-Mobile today announced that it will be opening up pre-orders for the next hotly-anticipated Samsung device: The Galaxy Note 4. The device will be available to pre-order from September 24th, with the release scheduled for October 17. Price-wise, you’re looking at a device priced the same as the base-model iPhone 6 Plus: $749. On EIP, that’s $0 down with 24 monthly payments of $31.24.
Pre-registration for the device has been very popular, as T-Mobile received nearly 100,000 entrants to win accessories like the Gear Circle and Gear 2.
Key Galaxy Note 4 specs:
- Stunning 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED® display for rich colors
- A refined S Pen™ with smooth and more natural pen-to-paper-like interaction
- A 3.7 megapixel front-facing camera with a wider angle for capturing more of the fun and more of your friends
- A 16-megapixel rear-facing camera with optical image stabilization for sharper, crisper images and videos
- Ultra Power Saving Mode which increases standby time up to 24 hours on only 10% of battery, once activated
As you well know, I walked away from Samsung’s IFA event in Berlin very impressed by the company’s latest and greatest phone. It’s solidly made, has an eye-catching screen and feels amazing in hand thanks to the soft textured finish on the back. What’s more, it’s powered by some of the fastest wireless technologies and processors around. And – although T-Mobile won’t say so officially – it is compatible with 700MHz spectrum currently being tested in various locations across the States.
If you’re not interested in the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus and want the greatest Android device: This is probably it. Mark it in your calendars and get excited.
Source: T-Mobile, TMONEWS